The Winner Takes it All

Friday, July 18, 2008

So today wasn't that much different from most other days for me. I woke up at 6:30 and then went to work for approximately 8.5 hours. That was a pain. I dealt with more strawberries today than I hope to ever see again. The whole time that I was slicing them up, I was singing Strawberry Fields Forever.

And I just kept picturing that part in ATU and thinking about how much I wanted to go home and watch it instead of standing up and cutting strawberries...

Then my mom called and we went to go see Mamma Mia. It was good, and I totally already own the soundtrack. Go me! There were so many loud obnoxious ladies in the audience

I liked Mamma mia, don't get me wrong, but danggg, I am so excited to see Batman tomorrow! <3

Anyhow, other strange happenings in my life include the purchase of the book "Grass" by: Sherri S. Tepper, from Amazon for $0.01.


I miss McKay. Hopefully he'll be back in time for Batman because I bought him a ticket :)

No comments: